Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Where to get High Wing LLC Bush Gear

Default Where to get High Wing LLC Bush Gear

I've been looking all over the Internet to find any High Wing LLC products and I cannot find them anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Default Re: Where to get High Wing LLC Bush Gear

I found this with a quick search. I'm not sure if they are around anymore.
    https://teamkitfox.com/Forums/thread...=high+wing+llc
    Dave
    KitFox 6 Taildragger
    912 ULS
    Whirlwind 70” Prop
    Garmin G3x
    All around nice guy

I’m not sure if Lowell is going to make these anymore. My impression is he’s more or less shut down that business. That site may have been taken down also. I know he was very good at it and really enjoyed creating these products. He is an innovator and has helped many of his friends and our members solve many issues over the years with his inventions. Maybe be a little patient and he might see this post and respond.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Last post in this thread states he closed business

https://teamkitfox.com/Forums/thread...ight=bush+gear

HighWing LLC closed its business several years ago.

Lowell Fitt
    Cameron Park, CA
    Model IV-1200 912 UL

I talked to Lowell a few months back, and he is in the middle of a move to Arizona, or was about to be when we talked. It's possible that he may make a few more sets once he is set up again in his new home. I would suggest you try to send him a private message and see where that takes you. JImChuk

Sorry this is so late in the discussion. We are in our new home and getting settled. It looks like it will take some time to get the shop up and running. Right now it looks very doubtful the landing gear will be produced again. Time is marching on and not getting any younger - been at this great flying hobby since 1972 and Kitfox since 1993.
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel

Hi Lowell. What airport will you be keeping your plane?
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

The Plane has been sold. All things considered, I accepted an offer the day before we moved - sort of out of the blue.
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel

Hope you and Kay are enjoying the new home Lowell. Was a little sad a couple weeks ago to hear you sold your Kitfox but understand why. Thanks for the great memories of your fly ins at Cameron Park. I know your neighbors there will miss you both every day. I personally know for a fact, they already do.

Hoping you check in here regularly Lowell as you would be missed greatly. Thank you for all the valuable assistance, wisdom and time at your keyboard unselfishly sharing with so many builders and owners throughout our Kitfox community.
    Your creativity and ingenuity have no doubt inspired many to go on to build better, safer and more beautiful aircraft. Many of us are glad you chose a Kitfox to build all those years ago and not some other brand. I know it changed your life, like it has for so many of us, in a very positive way.

I will be happy to drop into Goodyear or Buckeye and take you up flying when I get my ADSB-out functioning properly. Keep in touch and be sure to get me your updated contact info. If it changed due to your move, you can always get it to Clint B. and I can get it from him.👍 Welcome to Arizona Lowell.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Steve, thanks for the kind words. They brought up so many memories. It truly has been an experience to treasure. I always think of the Kitfox Airplane as a good people Magnet. All my best friends own or have owned Kitfoxes. Arizona? Like it so far. Hope to love it as soon as I get used to the climate. Our first two weeks about 115 degrees every day. I had hoped that the shop would be up and running by now, but not even close. No changes in the contact info except home address and will be checking the forum out regularly
    Last edited by HighWing; 07-28-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel