Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Setting up your build shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Setting up your build shop

Congratulations and enjoy the journey.

I would suggest watching the EAA "Hints for Homebuilders" videos. Also, suggest you search the EAA website for the "Chapter 1000 worktables". The plans result in 2 - 2x5 foot very stable worktables, I used some of the left over materials and the same build technique to build an additional 2 tables 2x3 foot.

Ralph

Thank you, I will check out those work tables. Def. will watch those videos too.

Quote Originally Posted by rv9ralph View Post
    Congratulations and enjoy the journey.

I would suggest watching the EAA "Hints for Homebuilders" videos. Also, suggest you search the EAA website for the "Chapter 1000 worktables". The plans result in 2 - 2x5 foot very stable worktables, I used some of the left over materials and the same build technique to build an additional 2 tables 2x3 foot.

Ralph
    Hey Ralph, I have searched but have not been able to find the information on those worktables. Do you happen to have the link for that? Thanks!!