Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Any Of You Guys In Dallas?

Default Any Of You Guys In Dallas?

I'd like to talk, maybe meet, and even see your plane. I realize a ride may be asking a bit much, but what I really want to do is talk to someone who owns one.

Lightbulb Re: Any Of You Guys In Dallas?

Pooch (And anyone else new to this site)

Just a thought, not to discourage or frustrate you but rather to challenge ... there's a Members List under the Community tab that, as I see it, serves many purposes. I've spent about 2 years perusing this site and have found that the more I dig for information that's already posted somewhere within the confines of this Forum, the more I learn about how it works, is set up, and the answers to questions that I've come up with. I first thought to myself "I wonder if there's anyway I can find a KF owner near me?" So, I dug through the members list. I took time to drool over other KFs, read people's bios in the KFOM portion, and get to know a whole lot about KFs. Perhaps things I'll never have to worry about because the issues have been resolved by John & Debbie McBean in the newer models. I would simply encourage anyone new to this site to do the same. You'll learn so much more than you could imagine by poking your way around this site. It's been a great experience for me and I know that the other potential owners will find the same to be true for them. Best of luck on the hunt!
    Chris Holaday
    Looking at the Model 5 or newer for size!

Default Re: Any Of You Guys In Dallas?

Good one Dorsal, hadn't thought about that! DUH! I just clicked on it a couple days ago, though I've seen it everytime I logged on. We need to get more members on that map. Is there a point in it if you don't own a plane yet? Not sure if I should add myself to it...afraid it'd clutter up the map. What do y'all think? Should a newbee with no airplane, such as myself, put his/her name on that map?

I suppose though, flying anything (to include HH-60L) would be interesting to some, huh? It is to me!!!
    Chris Holaday
    Looking at the Model 5 or newer for size!

I don't have a kitfox yet to replace the model 2 I had ,..I was on the map for a long time actually the first listed after the map creator ,..but someone edited it and moved my location,had me in the middle of the Mark Twain national forrest between here and fort wood.. I tried to fix it ..everytime I did ,..it went back,..so I removed it .

Chase

If you get down towards Austin, drop me a line, I'd be glad to give you a joy ride.

Rocky Whitman
    Denise Whitman
    Co-builders
    Kitfox 7 912S
    Austin,Tx.

FYI, I just purchased Kitfox SLSA N703KA, John will be flying it to Dallas area soon. When he get's her we can get together, and once I get comfortable flying it, I’ll give you a ride!
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas