Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: 8000

Default 8000

8000 registered members today.👍

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: 8000

Sweet! Welcome to all those who are new.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

As a forum site owner I can say that this is a huge accomplishment. It s an awesome milestone and looking forward to when TKF hits 10K!
    Dave
    KitFox 6 Taildragger
    912 ULS
    Whirlwind 70” Prop
    Garmin G3x
    All around nice guy

Great news! So many excellent nuggets of info on our favorite aircraft in one spot on the net. Thanks admin and members young and old!
    Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive. — Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul Zipper 110hp, G3x avionics, ss7 upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox4 View Post
    8000 registered members today.👍
    Big family you got there Steve. Thank you very much for letting me be a part of it!
    Are we numbered? Who's the longest active member at this time?
    Harlan and Susan Payne
    Sold Piper Archer
    Flying FarmFox STI Kitfox N61HP
    Rotax 915is, Airmaster prop
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5A...oCVUP15G0uB-Yw

Now if we could just get a few more to post things....(grinning as I say that) I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, I just like to read and respond to comments on the forums in between working on my projects. I did join face book a couple of months ago, and I must say I think the forums are much better at exchanging information and such. And the other nice thing is you can do a search here on a particular topic, and pull up a whole thread or many of them on that subject. For me at least, on face book, every thing gets covered up in a few days with new messages. Maybe I just don't know how to navigate it, but I like the forum much better. Thanks again for keeping it up for us to enjoy! JImChuk

[QUOTE][/Are we numbered? Who's the longest active member at this time?QUOTE]
    Harlan, we are not numbered. As near as I can research, Mnflyer is probably the longest active member.
    He joined on 6/13/2008. The official announcement of the creation of the site was made on 6/15/2008 so somehow he found out about the site and signed up even before it was publicly announced as active.

I did just look and Mnflyer hasn’t logged on since April of this year. Hope he’s well.

****And Harlan, we’re happy to have you and Susan as part of our Kitfox family.😀

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Is it possible MnFlyer's computer got a virus and he is self quarantining?

Yea i joined FB about 2 weeks ago after refusing to, course i refuse to have a CC or a Checkbook also. I deal in cash or gold. Hahahahahahahaaaa joined to get more info to read and not like it there. The forms r soooo much better to get info, and also visit with friends. FB its self is alot of drama told the wife im thinking of deleting it.
    Buckchop