Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Total cost to build?

Default Re: Total cost to build?

Thanks for all this info, guys. I’m just trying to get a guesstimate if what this project would cost. Seems like 3x is not way off. Gonna be give or take, but that gets us close. So the basic kit now is $30K... $90K, plus or minus (probably plus). I’m pretty handy with tools and have a more stocked garage than many... not as much as others, especially guys that have built their own planes!

When ya start getting into the $100K range it’s natural to wonder what else you can get with that money. A hell of a nice plane, but if you want a Kitfox...

So for those of you that have finished and are flying your own Kitfox.... Let’s see those planes!!!

Curt

To paraphrase an old ad campaign...

The pride of building and flying your own Kitfox ... Priceless!

Ralph

What Ralph said.👍

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

AFS Panel Quote (1).pdf
    I've attached (not completely familiar with this forum so I hope it's attached) from Advanced Flight Systems. Over $23,000 not including couple of items I would include. This would obviously save many hours but add to the total price to completion. I'm told you could install the package in "a couple of days".