Looked at Factory Five update today and this is what I got. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=31115889002450 Kind of like my life right now. Eddie looks like Dave Smith says the Huntington beach cruise in will be next April. On my build, I am still pecking at it barely. Did order up some double ended #30 drill bits that I had used for rivet holes on the cobra. I think there were about 1200 rivets. McMaster Carr has a large selection of these. They are stubby and drill a quick accurate hole. I have been installing brackets on the spars as of late and that has been about it. I just need to get these mounted to the fuselage in the driveway and get the #1 ribs, butt ribs, fuel tanks mounted before the cool season sets in. Still doable but delayed. On the plus side. I have got that promotion down at work I have wanted for the last 15 yrs. So it looks like I will be driving the cobra down to advanced flight systems next week to get some of the components for the wing build part and get and advanced panel started. On the delay side of things. About 2 months ago my mom 84yrs was diagnosed with a form or cancer that will end her life in about 6 months so I just need to be there for her. Wow, it takes up most of my time but worth it. Make you really appreciate what you have left and get after it even more.