Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Model IV Matco Brakes

Default Model IV Matco Brakes

Anyone happen to know what model Matco brakes these are? They are on a mid-90's Model IV, and can't see a p/n anywhere on them. I would like to replace the o-rings in them. Matco has most of their drawings online, and looks like Nitrile (Buna-N) 218 or 222 are pretty common on similar looking models.

IMG_0324.jpg

Default Re: Model IV Matco Brakes

This was from Matco. I have the same bake system.
    I’ve updated some parts, thread below with pics.
    They have excellent customer service.

https://teamkitfox.com/Forums/thread...earlier-models

The wheel was made by Kitfox and used out WHLB5 brake assembly and WHLD5S disc.

George R Happ
    MATCO mfg
    801-335-0582 801-335-0581 (F)
    www.matcomfg.com
    Technical Support Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure that the advice/information provided through our support is correct, MATCO mfg does not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions. Any advice or information that MATCO mfg gives you via any form of communication is not a guarantee that it will correct your problem. It is only offered as assistance to you. MATCO mfg will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of our advice or information supplied.