Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Model IV Edge Performance EFI, Panel, and Other Miscellaneous Upgrades

Default Re: Model IV Edge Performance EFI, Panel, and Other Miscellaneous Upgrades

Aveo Powerburst Lights installed. I still have to complete the wiring from the wing root to the panel.
    Fore Aft View.jpgLat view.jpgAveo Powerburst Light.jpg

Default Re: Model IV Edge Performance EFI, Panel, and Other Miscellaneous Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Podunc View Post
    Aveo Powerburst Lights installed. I still have to complete the wiring from the wing root to the panel.
    Fore Aft View.jpg
    You might want to look into the proper/legal position for nav and position lights. I not sure if this position is right.
    Phil Nelson
    A&P-IA, Maintenance Instructor
    KF 5 Outback, Cont. IO-240
    Flying since 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Podunc View Post
    Installed panel pictures. The Aera 660 mounts above the GTR-200. The Ipad Mount is from Guardian Avionics with the USB lightning port only for the Ipad with the fan.

Attachment 24870Attachment 24871Attachment 24872

My apology for the sideways picture.
    Attachment 24865Attachment 24866Attachment 24867Attachment 24868Attachment 24869
    Hi, i see you have the Vigilus from Flybox, curious if you or anyone has pics of the Ammeter / current sensor installed that is from Flybox. I have one but they don't make a mounting housing for it, and it doesn't seem very robust. Curious of how others have mounted the ammeter and if they had any issues with it.

thx