Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Considering selling

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Considering selling

I suppose this post is a bit overdue as I managed to fly less than 10 hrs last year. My principal concern is a buyer who is safe and responsible that I could sell to with a clear conscience (not to mention financial liability). For these reasons I would be looking for a buyer who is an experienced pilot and would like to convert my tri gear to taildragger, will pull the engine for 600 hr inspection and get a certified A&P to complete the anual. I am also interested in those of you that have a copy of the P&S liability waiver used to transition amature built craft. I am well aware there is not foolproof way to do this but want to take every precaution. Any costs associated with the above requirements would be subtracted from the price so contact me if interested. I intend to determine a fair price with the buyer but expect it will be a very reasonable.
    This is a tough call to say the least.

There are plenty of pictures and the complete history of this craft on this site but will happily provide more if desired.

Last edited by Dorsal; 03-22-2020 at 06:22 PM.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive