Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Vertical Power Question

Default Vertical Power Question

Hi

Hope all are doing well and staying safe.

For those who have installed the Vertical Power system, did you purchase the complete harness kit or just the connector kit? It appears the harness kit comes with a few more connectors but trying to determine if all are necessary. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Rick

Default Re: Vertical Power Question

You will need the connector kit if your doing your own electrical. Not sure a harness was even available when I did mine so all I can say is that the connector kit is what I used. I had wire harnesses made professionally (I think they were professional) and all they asked for was a set of the connectors.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Buy the full installation kit. When I bought it, it was called the install kit but I think it’s called harness kit. Comes with harnesses connectors and wire. Had to buy additional wire but this get you pretty far.
    Dustin Dickerson

Building 7ss STI x 2
    Oratex
    29" shock monster
    EP912STI 155hp
    Garmin
    N33TF......FLYING!
    N53TF......FLYING!

Thanks guys! Eddie since your on the front lines of this s__t thank you what you do and be safe. We will get through this and hopefully be enjoying a burger with everyone at Larry's get together at Airventure.