Lets see if i understand what you are saying correctly. I think you are saying that if the fuselage mounted tube the rear spar bolt goes through is rotated CW or CCW when viewed from the side of the fuselage, that this will affect the height of the wing tip when folded.

If I am understanding you correctly I will have to disagree. While that may be true if the rear spar was the only pivot point, it isn't. The lower strut mount on the fuselage is also a pivot point. So when folded the strut is still holding up the wing. The three points that are of concern here are the rear spar attach, the lower fuselage to strut attach, and the strut to wing attach. The triangle formed by these 3 points is very stiff and the mechanical advantage in the strut/wing setup will far outweigh any bending moment influence that bolt going through that short 2.5" long tube at the rear spar attach can muster. So in essence if that tube were misaligned/rotated, folding the wing could put undue stress on the spar bolt, reinforcing plates, etc. but it would not have any appreciable affect on the tip position.