Curious: Reading this thread, I can only find one hinted reference to aileron control - "stick". The Kitfox has a heavy history of owner pilots discovering that their wing tanks don't empty evenly. This contributed to the modification of adding fuel valves in the lines from the wing tanks. In my experience, the uneven fuel flow has been most likely due to the tendency for all of us to fly one wing low. Generally while following in our routine flights of 6 I found that the one wing low was very typical in the airplanes ahead of me and when flying in a flight of one, I find that not infrequently, my ball is not centered when in straight and "level" flight and then when checking on right wing to horizon and left wing to horizon i find that my left wing is low. In this case, stepping on the ball, will coordinate the apparent discrepancy, but the airplane will still be left wing low.

This phenomenon is far more common with the early models as the glare shield lacks the flat top used most commonly as a horizon reference, The only cockpit visible reference is the carry through above the windshield - typically above the bill of my cap. In short, I would suggest that if the ball is far to the right in a left turn, bank angle should be considered as well.