Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox 4 speedster

Default Kitfox 4 speedster

Hello just looking for thoughts or comments on this kitfox 4 speedster for sale. Does this seem like a good buy? Let me know what you guys think Thanks all https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-oth...ale/1482302210

Default Re: Kitfox 4 speedster

About $20,000 too much and that's if it's super nice. There's a lot of if's. If it's an older engine have all the Rotax advisories been done? Rubber replacement? Damage history? Lots of Kitfoxes have been wrecked. Logbooks can lie. You never know. The owner might be just fishing hoping someone will bite but that asking price would sure scare me off.

Thanks for the reply the price is in Canadian$ If that makes any difference. Supposed to be one owner since it’s been flying. I do think the price might be a bit high that’s why I’m looking for some experienced owners inputs to see what you guys think.

I just paid 30K Canadian for a 1995 with 150 hours. And it needs a bit of work

$55,000 Canadian is about $42,000 US dollars. That puts things in a different perspective. Thank all the guys with the u tube videos for the increase in Kitfox prices... :-) From the guy who has a few flying vids on the tube as well. :-) Not as many Kitfoxes up for sale as there are guys wanting them. Makes for a seller's market. JImChuk

They seem to have decent prices North of the border. I saw a 2000’s KF4-1200 with newer 912ULS on floats with land gear asking for around $33k USD. This was about six months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk