This is a rant, so feel free to skip reading, or indulge in a bit of complaining ...

So I have to get my annual physical/wellness with my primary care physician, which
annoying as it is I always do. My physician is also an Aviation Medical Examiner so every
other year I typically get my medical at the same time. However he always splits it into
a two part physical. First part insurance covered, second part FAA which I fork over some
money out of pocket for.

This year I thought, well I'm going to take advantage of BasicMed! So I go, get my physical
and at the end of it I say - here's my BasicMed form I'm sure you've heard of these, can you
sign it?

The answer - Nope. If you want an FAA, schedule that and we'll dot it, but my insurance
company won't let me do BasicMed sign off's on a regular physical. He then elaborates on
why most likely I won't find anybody willing to do a BasicMed sign off.

I then suggest, well can we do he rest of the stuff for an FAA, since I'm already done, and
you already checked everything? Nope - You have to schedule that ahead of time ... Can't
do it without an appointment.

So now I have to not only get an FAA, which will be for sure a different doctor, but likely
will be getting a new Primary Care Physician because I'm too angry to go back!

Okay, Rant complete - I feel better.

Jeff