Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Any builders in Vancouver BC?

Default Any builders in Vancouver BC?

I am interested in building a Kitfox and wondered if there are any builders in the Vancouver area who wouldn't mind sharing some wisdom. Either finished build or in progress, I'd love to pick your brain.

Thanks.

Default Re: Any builders in Vancouver BC?

Bumping this...

With the lack of flying at work these days I'd love to get connected with some builders in the YVR area. I am still a ways away from building a plane myself, but would love to see what others are building and help if possible (or just supply the beer and hold your instructions)...

I can't say I'd be all that helpful but I do have a lot of experience with cars and motorbikes, having built a few engines, bike restorations and a race car in the past as well as having an ATPL with a few thousand hours under my belt.

I realize this is a fairly old thread, however I'm also a young flying enthusiast who would one day love to obtain own a kitfox. If any of you are currently building one, I would love to join in on the process!

I'm not building yet, but I've a kit on the way. Should be starting in the next couple of months!