Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Search return question

Default Search return question

I've looked and looked so as to not have to ask anyone to give up their time to give instruction on using the search feature but I'm throwing in the towel and yelling uncle. How do you perform a search such that the returns are just the post(s) in which the searched word appears and not the thread. Here's what I mean: when I search for something and it is finds the word(s) in,say, Smuckatelly's posting, it returns all of his thread, all 14 pages. So, I'm pretty much forced to use the returns showing fewer pages as the alternative is to go thru all 14 of pages to find the few times the searched word shows up. I've tried a variety of selections on the advanced search page but no bueno so far. Your assistance will be appreciated. I'm sure the answer is obvious and I'll feel really silly but . . . . well, it won't be the first time.

Default Re: Search return question

If you click on the advanced search, right under the search box, that gives you other options. Maybe what you are looking for. JImChuk