Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Backup instruments

Default Re: Backup instruments

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkertech View Post
    Well that is a bit dissapointing, 11/2 year wait for kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by efwd View Post
    You can drop a thank you letter in the mail for Trent. As I understand it, when he started you tubing his videos the sales went up. I had to wait 6 months back in 2015.
    In a another couple of years you can think him again when you can buy an untouched or just started kit for cheap when some of his viewers realize what they got themself into and want their garage space back. That is my plan for my retirement project plane build. I have seen it with AR rifles, Land Rover Defenders, Pappy Bourbon and now Kit Fox planes.
    Dave
    KitFox 6 Taildragger
    912 ULS
    Whirlwind 70” Prop
    Garmin G3x
    All around nice guy

Nine months into a year wait for my STi. Actually glad i had this time to wait. Ive lurked on here daily and learned a TON. Stay tuned for my Alaskan S7 STi. Glad I ordered when I did!

Quote Originally Posted by desertdave View Post
    In a another couple of years you can think him again when you can buy an untouched or just started kit for cheap when some of his viewers realize what they got themself into and want their garage space back. That is my plan for my retirement project plane build. I have seen it with AR rifles, Land Rover Defenders, Pappy Bourbon and now Kit Fox planes.
    That's what this is supposed to be, my retirement build. Wether I get to fly it or not is another story.