Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Anyone in Prescott AZ?

Default Anyone in Prescott AZ?

Is anyone that owns a Kitfox in Prescott? I have heard there are a couple at the airport there. Are those members on here? I am debating moving out there, and will be visiting next week. Have general questions about that area and would love to catch up and see someone's plane.

Thanks

Scott

Default Re: Anyone in Prescott AZ?

Scott, I’m not really sure how many KITFOX’ are hangared at Love Field in Prescott. I’m over the ridge at Cottonwood and know of only one here. It resides in a trailer and I’ve never seen it fly yet.
    Prescott is a nice town. We’ve seen the housing prices rise energetically in the last 5 year in Prescott, Prescott Valley and even north of there in Chino Valley and the Paulden area.
    Last time I inquired, hangar rates at Prescott were in the $320.00 a month area for a small T- hangar. Prescott is a little higher in elevation than Cottonwood and gets a little more snow at times than we do in Cottonwood. It does not last long though.👍
    Prescott Airport stays fairly busy with Embry Riddle Aviation College students training there and lots of little yellow and white helicopters in the pattern and a tower.
    Lots of beautiful scenery in any direction from Prescott.
    These two photos are from Sedona taken two weeks ago leaving the Sedona Airport driving back into town.
    E6A4CF19-12F0-45C6-853D-30746F403996.jpg 39A47D78-98D4-49C0-885D-DEF1DFBED152.jpg
    I hope your move goes smoothly Scott and you enjoy aviating in Arizona like I have for the last 22 years.
    Private Message me with your phone number and I’d be happy to talk with you about the area.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear