Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts beyond Kitfox?? @ $150K for a well equipped 7 STOL Turbo - I think I'm out

Default Re: Thoughts beyond Kitfox?? @ $150K for a well equipped 7 STOL Turbo - I think I'm o

There are deals out there. You have to scrounge a bit to keep costs in check.
    The biggest question to answer is build or buy. If you love building - go for it. But if your not a builder you will get disappointed fast - then buy. Good deals go fast.

I'll have about 64k in mine when done.
    I will upgrade to the Edge fuel injection at a later date so if you add 5-6k on the price, I'm still a happy camper.
    Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive. — Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul Zipper 110hp, G3x avionics, ss7 upgrades

Default Re: Thoughts beyond Kitfox?? @ $150K for a well equipped 7 STOL Turbo - I think I'm o

Not everyone, as in almost nobody, NEEDS a 915is. If flying was about affordability none of us would do it. If you want it and can afford it then go for it.