Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox4 View Post
Some may have noticed already we have a new sponsor ad at the top of every page.

Please welcome Kitplane Parts, LLC to the Kitfox community. [...]

Eric, I just placed an order on their secure site and everything worked perfect.
Thank you for the warm welcome and your order. The flashlights are already on their way.

Quote Originally Posted by rcbif View Post
That's a cool looking little heater at a nice price. One could have the two lower vents for feet, the two side ducts running up to eyeball vents, and a third going to defrost.

https://kitplaneparts.com/index.php/product/11900-btu-lightweight-heater-with-side-vents-12v/

I'd recommend they put a physical address on their website - always a bit leery of sites that don't list a physical address.
That's a valid point. I just added the address to our 'About' page.

The heaters are supposed to be installed on the firewall. The two lower vents can be adjusted or closed and typically face the feet. The two upper openings go to adjustable ball vents in the panel on the pilot and the passenger side. A fifth outlet is available to, for example, attach a defrost vent under the windshield.
The fan moves a lot of air, is pretty quiet and, like the speed controller, radio interference free.
We also offer a coolant valve (included in our heater kits), to shut off the hot water supply to the heater. This gives the pilot more control over the heat output and also allows the blower to be used for ventilation during summertime.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Oliver Reik

Kitplane Parts LLC
oliver.reik@kitplaneparts.com