Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Thinking of Paint Schemes...

Default Thinking of Paint Schemes...

It's never too early to start thinking about paint schemes. On this airplane, I'm looking for something fairly simple, but I also like to have a "theme" with my planes. For example, my Zenith Cruzer is painted like the Blue Angels C-130.

I've always liked the simple NASA paint schemes, so I thought I'd see how it looks on a Kitfox. I like it! Of course, by the time I actually paint, I'll have about 50 more ideas..

Mark Pensenstadler
    Price's Airpark, Linden, MI (9G2)
    S-10 | S-6S | RV-7 | Cherokee 160 | Zenith Cruzer | Kitfox | Mooney M20C

Default Re: Thinking of Paint Schemes...

Obviously, paint schemes are the way to really personalize your plane. Go with what you like!! Having said that, I like your layout and NASA should be proud and like the free advertising.

Looks great! I'm in the planning stage also, wondering if you would mind sharing you template.

Very nice rendering. Need one with a Kitfox theme next! What software are you using?

I'm a pencil sketch and sharpie guy myself... Just trying to stay within the lines.

Here's a theme I like. It's on a legend super cub not a kitfox but still way nice! -
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive. — Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul Zipper 110hp, G3x avionics, ss7 upgrades