I turned my ACK E-04 ELT to armed for the first time today with the intention of testing the GPS data as per the ACK manual and as soon as I turned the switch to armed it started sending a distress signal. Called search and rescue and made them aware I am OK. Also Im in contact with ACK and they are helping me troubleshoot but dont have an answer yet they think it might be EMF. To that point my elt is mounted in the factory position (under turtle deck on the right side), My comm antenna is mounted on the plate behind the turtle deck, my ADSB/XPDR antenna is on the right plate behind the seat on the bottom of fuselage, Remote XPDR is on the left side of the turtle deck opposite the ELT but same position. The remote for the transponder is on the panel which means the cable is run under the center console with all the other things that go to the panel. I figured Id see what you guys thought or if any one has run into this issue. I assume everyones set up is similar from a wire routing position of components standpoint.

Thanks for the help!