Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Plans measurements

Default Plans measurements

New to the forum but I need a little help. I am rebuilding a kitfox 2 after it fell off a trailer and was drug on the asphalt a bit. I need to replace the bar on the top of the fuselage that connects the front side of the wings. Can some one with a kitfox2 share the measurements from lock-in pin to locking pin. I have to replace the entire rod due to damage and light rust, but want to make sure the wings are correct.

Also looking for a fox mentor in central Texas area.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Plans measurements

I was going to say they should be the same dimention front to back, but just to be sure I ran out to the garage and measured my Kitfox 4 project. The 4 measured 36" center to center, front and back. I'm guessing the Kitfox 2 is the same. JImChuk

Hard to get an exact measurement without help but it looks like my KF2 is also 36".

Thanks for the help. The back measurement on mine is 36" but I did not want to assume the front was the same.

I double checked my Model II and I can confirm its 36' as well.