Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Any kitfox's in Wyoming?? I'm 6'4 and I want to sit in one

Default Any kitfox's in Wyoming?? I'm 6'4 and I want to sit in one

Hi all.. I'm brand new to this forum. My question is are there any Kitfox 4 or newer owners that wouldn't mind if I came and checked it out? I want to buy one in a bad way but not sure if ill fit at 6'4 tall

Default Re: Any kitfox's in Wyoming?? I'm 6'4 and I want to sit in one

You're closer than most to try one on at Kitfox and take a tour. I'm 6'6", 235lb, 38" inseam and sat in one of the demos at Oshkosh. I can tell you from first hand experience the seat foam makes all the difference. I sat in the the plane as it sat on display and wasn't comfortable. John replaced the foam and the fit went from a no go to perfectly doable. If I lived in Wyoming I'd take a day trip and get up close and personal. Maybe take a flight at Stick and Rudder?

Thanks for the Reply. I was just up there in the Nampa area test flying the Highlander (kitfox wasn't on my radar yet) and if I would have known that they are just over the hill danggit, I would of absolutely went and crawled in one. So iv heard that foam surprisingly makes a solid difference but I just got to see if for myself.

If you can wait until August 23-25, the Kitfox Fly-in is at Rainbow Ranch near Idaho Falls. Check Kitfox web site or a thread on this forum for details.

Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by rv9ralph View Post
    If you can wait until August 23-25, the Kitfox Fly-in is at Rainbow Ranch near Idaho Falls. Check Kitfox web site or a thread on this forum for details.

Ralph
    Thanks for the dates to this.. Iv never heard of it