Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Need a check ride

Smile Need a check ride

HI, proud to say after 3 years I just passed my AW inspection I now need a favor my insurance requires 1 hour dual in a Kifox is there someone with a Kitfox in the central PA area who would be willing to give me 1 hour with an instructor to meet the requirement? Thank you Greg.

Default Re: Need a check ride

Congrats Greg on the A.W. pass.😀

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox4 View Post
    Congrats Greg on the A.W. pass.😀
    Thank You DF

Cool Re: Need a check ride

Hi Greg, My Kitfox IV is currently at P96 (Jersey Shore, PA). If that locations is convenient for you let me know.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dbb135 View Post
    Hi Greg, My Kitfox IV is currently at P96 (Jersey Shore, PA). If that locations is convenient for you let me know.

Dan
    Hi Dan,thank you for the offer ! I am waiting on a reply from insurance co if I can use an other type of aircraft for the check ride Greg.

I would mention as a point of fact, to win your argument for at least another aircraft make. Their request that you have time under an "instructor", severely limits the chance of ever gaining insurance since so few instructors have ever flown one. Who shows the Instructor? The Owner of the aircraft for sale, that's who. Good Luck and a Big Congratulations on the Certificate!
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Just a note for you Greg. Doug Cromley (http://www.skyboysaviation.com/) is a CFI based at P96 in Central PA. Same reason I have my Kitfox at P96, insurance requirement for dual instruction. Give him a call if you still need instruction to meet your requirement.

Dan
    Kitfox IV
    912UL

Quote Originally Posted by Dbb135 View Post
    Just a note for you Greg. Doug Cromley (http://www.skyboysaviation.com/) is a CFI based at P96 in Central PA. Same reason I have my Kitfox at P96, insurance requirement for dual instruction. Give him a call if you still need instruction to meet your requirement.

Dan
    Kitfox IV
    912UL
    Thanks Dan I may just do that its been 3 days and still have not received a reply about using another aircraft some service uh !