Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox Model1

Default Kitfox Model1

Still looking for a complete landing gear and acrylic bubble doors for my Kitfox 1. Anyone out there can help,it would be much appreciated.Thanks

Default Re: Kitfox Model1

Any gear up to and including the Kitfox 4 should work. Earliest Kitfox 1 gear was a bit shorter, but no problem if you get both that match. Bubble doors may be hard to come by. Don't know if anyone ever made them. Only a couple of hundred Kitfox 1 s made, and their doors are different then later models. JImChuk

I have a pair of Model 3 gear with axles, no brakes. They have 3/4 inch axles, I had Cleaveland wheels and brakes on them but.

Let me know if you are interested.
    Ralph

IMG_3101.jpgIMG_3102.jpgIMG_3103.jpg

I have a set of gear with axels was takin off a model 4 to install grove gearbid sell for $200 and u pay shipping from fairbanks alaska to u.

Quote Originally Posted by buckchop View Post
    I have a set of gear with axels was takin off a model 4 to install grove gearbid sell for $200 and u pay shipping from fairbanks alaska to u.
    Hi,yes very interested. can you send me some pics and measurments of bkts to fuselage,axle size,ect?
    much appreciated.
    Dale.
    welldone1959@yahoo.ca
    Last edited by booter1959; 07-23-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by booter1959 View Post
    Hi,yes very interested. can you send me some pics and measurments of bkts to fuselage,axle size,ect?
    much appreciated.
    Dale.
    welldone1959@yahoo.ca
    Hi,Im very interested in your Kitfox 4 landing gears.Couldyou please send some pics and measurements of mounting bkts to fuselage and axle size,ect. Thanks
    Dale
    welldone1959@yahoo.ca