PDA

View Full Version : About 2 Stall - South African Kitfox SS7 and stall research with the roof and VG's.

Rooster
07-16-2019, 12:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRNPM7A54Yk

If you can understand our South African accent, I think you'll all find this very interesting.
Enjoy!
Reid

efwd
07-16-2019, 08:25 AM
Nice video Reid. That is a lot of work. Thanks
How was the fence attached?

DesertFox4
07-16-2019, 10:44 AM
Interesting video Reid and yes, lots of effort invested in discovering what is going on when the 7 SS is taken this deep into the stall. The influence of v.g.’s on the top of the windshield is interesting as is the potential of a root fence in postponing or preventing tail stall until well after the wing gives up it’s lift.

Rooster
07-16-2019, 11:03 PM
Interesting video Reid and yes, lots of effort invested in discovering what is going on when the 7 SS is taken this deep into the stall. The influence of v.g.’s on the top of the windshield is interesting as is the potential of a root fence in postponing or preventing tail stall until well after the wing gives up it’s lift.

Thanks guys, but I am just a farmer and not clever enough to think of researching these things:p

These guys live in the Transvaal, about 600 nautical from me. I hope they join this forum at some stage, because they are good thinkers......

I enjoyed their research thoroughly!!

Reid