PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Sun n Fun ?

Bud Davidson
01-29-2019, 04:08 PM
As we were told last year at SnF, John McBean does not plan to be there this year. He affirmed that recently. I offered last year to find a place where Kitfox owners/builders could meet during SnF. SnF is providing a Forum room, CFAA !0 (read High School Building here). The room is 306 on the third floor. We can have it Friday April 5 from 11:am to 11:55. Anyone interested in Kitfox besides builders and owners are welcome. Just a chance to meet and share ideas and experiences. Maybe go to lunch afterward.
If anyone knows of someone who would be a presenter for this gathering, I can provide a free daily pass for a presenter that day.
This is a shot in the dark, not knowing what level of interest there may be. Also if this is not a good location, I can try to find a different location for next year.
I will be in the volunteer campground (Camp Duffy) all week. Cold beer in a cooler for happy hour. will be glad to host any Kitfoxers interested.

Delta Whisky
01-29-2019, 08:05 PM
Bud - thanks for putting this together. I have airline tickets and a room already booked so you can pretty much count me in. I say pretty much because we are leaving on Friday and haven't - for sure - decided on what Friday holds in store - but - this might be the final forcing function.

ken nougaret
01-29-2019, 08:15 PM
I'll be there Bud.
Ken

Ronin
01-30-2019, 07:03 AM
I'll be there too.

bholland
02-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Bud,
I am planning on being there. Looking forward to meeting up again.

Brett
mykitlog.com/bholland

Bud Davidson
02-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Hey ! Hey !
We have a presenter for the Forum devoted to Kitfox during Sun n Fun.

Our speaker will be David Kelm, a frequent participant in this Kitfox Forum.

Mr Kelm will discuss FAA AC 90-116, Phase One Additional Pilot Program. As well, he will be available to discuss any DAR questions.

He is an EAA Member since 1981. Builder of two Kitfox 7SS aircraft, Two Zenair CH-701, Mitchell Wing and Mead Adventure.

He holds A&P, IA, DAR-T and DAR-F credentials.

Individuals interested in, owners of, or builders of Kitfox might want to visit this forum during Sun n Fun April 5 (Friday 11 am to Noon) Forum Room CFAA 10 ( third floor room 306 in the three story High School building)

Also, keep in mind, I will host anyone of you interested in happy hour at my campsite in Camp Duffy, especially Friday. Planning a full cooler.

ken nougaret
02-06-2019, 09:24 AM
Thank you David Kelm!
And, did somebody say cold beer for later?

Bud Davidson
02-06-2019, 09:29 AM
Cold Beer in the cooler at Buds Camper Friday afternoon for sure.

P Morel
02-12-2019, 10:17 PM
I'll be there on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll be with SocialFlight making the rounds.