PDA

View Full Version : New to TeamKitfox

Chpeet
12-11-2018, 05:28 AM
Greetings to all, I’m in Nashua, NH (KASH). Am planning on building a S7sti and would like to connect with Kitfox owners/builders in my area. Anybody out there?

Mark123
12-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Welcome aboard. This is my first post on the forum, but thought I may as well jump in too. I am located in Springvale, ME. I've been using this forum for research since last April, and it has been quite informative. Many members here with great suggestions, and vast amounts of knowledge. As of a few months ago, John McBean informed me, there were no builds going on in the New England area (that he knew of). There are, however, several builds going on elsewhere, right from the beginning, that you can follow and inquire about. Most members seem pretty willing to share their successes and failures. I'd be happy to chat, or meet up with you sometime.

Mark

Chpeet
12-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Mark123,

Thanks for checking in. Would like to link up for a coffee. I have a camp in Bridgton so I travel through your area regularly. I’m planning a factory visit in January or February. A Kitfox on floats is in my future.

Mark123
12-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Chpeet

I’ve talked with John, via email a few times, and met him last summer at Oshkosh. He also invited me out for a tour of the factory. The support that he is able to provide, is what really sold me on a Kitfox. Customer service is still number one. He took the time to respond to my emails, happily chatted with me about the Kitfox, and reminded me that building should not be a job: Make this an enjoyable, rewarding experience. Good advice! Just be prepared to write that check when you go out. :)

Mark