PDA

View Full Version : Trip to High Valley Resort in Suches, GA: Oct 9-12

FlyboyTR
09-04-2008, 09:17 AM
I apologize in advance for this Bump. I know we have a "Trip Report" topic area located at the bottom of the main page. However, it appears to get overlooked!

Since folks are posting Fly-ins and reports in this area. I decided to do the same.

No details here...but please take a look in the Trip Report section for info on our upcoming High Valley Resort Trip. We have a number of Kitfox's in GA and surrounds areas. Sure would make a good trip for you!

RandyL
09-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Travis,

I think upcoming events belong in the main discussion forum so no problem. Trip Reports is intended more for local events and fly-out destinations or trips individuals have taken such as "My 2008 trip to Alaska". Yes, the Factory Fly-in recap stuff went in the main discussion forum, but that's kind of big deal factory event and could arguably go either place.

Anyway, notices of upcoming events are fine to list here. We should also investigate the Calendar function and post events there. I'm still learning all the features of the forum platform too, there's a LOT to it.!

Best,

FlyboyTR
10-05-2008, 06:06 AM
Just a reminder. We will be heading up to High Valley Resort this week. We should be landing before noon on Thursday, 10/09/08. We sure would like to see a few more Kitfox's there with us. This is the link to the details: http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=78 Pictures are also posted on that thread.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional info.

Travis

PS...Randy, the Forum is coming along nicely...Great Job!