PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Steel Rivets

Flyboy66
07-26-2018, 04:46 PM
I just discovered that I need another 20 rivets part number 95002.000 and KF is closed for another week. Where else can I get equivalent rivets? I have looked at Aircraft Spruce, but don’t know which ones are the correct rivets, if any.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

avidflyer
07-26-2018, 06:54 PM
What length are they. Where do they go on the plane? I may have some, I know I have some bags of rivits that came with different Kitfox kits. In the one kit, they supplied the wing rivits even though the wings were quick built from the factory. JImChuk

Flyboy66
07-26-2018, 09:21 PM
They are the shorter ones for the lift strut bracket (bracket to wing spar).

Steve

avidflyer
07-26-2018, 09:30 PM
I probably have some of them. I'll look tomorrow. PM me as a reminder. JImChuk

avidflyer
07-27-2018, 08:10 AM
I found what you need. PM me with your address and they will be in the mail today. JImChuk

avidflyer
08-06-2018, 10:04 AM
Hi Steve, just sent you a PM, but maybe you wont see it. I just got my envelope full of rivets back in the mail. I think I sent it out 2 weeks ago, and now it came back saying they want more postage on it. I'm guessing Kitfox is back up and running now, so it's probably faster to get them from them now. Sorry. My attempt to help was no good for either of us..... :-( JImChuk

Flyboy66
08-06-2018, 12:15 PM
Thanks for trying. I called KF about some other things and ordered some rivets if various flavors as well as the ones I needed.

Just landed in Medford. So much smoke we had to shoot an ILS to get in. Smells like sitting on the wrong side of the campfire down here.
Thx,

Steve