PDA

View Full Version : Intro Flight??

Pault64
07-25-2018, 09:03 AM
Does anyone know where I could get an intro flight or rent some time in a Kit Fox. I’m looking at a near future purchase of a KF and don’t want to “muddy the water” with potential seller. Would like to get some stick time with experienced owner before taking a demo flight in a purchase situation. Not looking for a freebie, just would like to get better oriented to aircraft before purchase process.
Any contact info would be appreciated.....Living near Memphis, TN and can be contacted at 901-619-6400, call or text.
Thanks for the help....Hope to be a KF owner soon.

N981MS
07-25-2018, 09:59 AM
I am not exactly close (between Macon and Savannah) but I would be glad to take you up sometime if you are in the neighborhood.

aviator79
07-25-2018, 11:51 AM
The best (not cheapest) thing to do would be to fly out to Boise and fly with Stick and Rudder aviation. By the time you add up the cost to rent an airplane/instructor, airline tickets, hotel, and the whole bit, you're in for a grand or so for a couple hours of flying, but that's not really that much in aviation monetary units.

Very few people will be able to answer your Kitfox flying questions as well as Paul at S&R.

David47
07-26-2018, 09:58 PM
Agree with Brian. I had 4 days with S&R, some in and around Boise and some in the backcountry. Paul knows these aircraft better than anyone. No one better.