PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Petersen

Esser
04-11-2018, 03:15 PM
I just want to make a post to recognize how great of a guy and kitfox employee Brandon Petersen is.

Over the last couple days while John and Debra have been gone, Brandon has gone above and beyond to answer my incessant questions as well as send me photos of things I had questions on and take an order from me on some time sesitive items that have a big lead time.

I know we talk about John and Debra being great to deal with, but guys like Brandon behind the scenes are making things happen too. Next time I speak with John or Debra I’m going to make sure they know how great of an employee Brandon is(I’m sure they already know)!

Av8r3400
04-11-2018, 04:59 PM
+2 for Brandon (and his lovely wife, Heather) being very good people.

efwd
04-11-2018, 05:42 PM
I've had the pleasure of speaking with Brandon and Heather in person yesterday. I concur. Today Paul L and I visited Homedale again today and I spent a few minutes with Judd as well. Everyone there is so pleasant. I had questions about electrical stuff. He walked me around an airplane in the shop to show me stuff we were discussing. Heather helped me spend some more money as well. :D
Eddie

aviator79
04-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Brandon delivered my kit while on his vacation while I wasn't even home. And he builds great wings. I'm sure the McBeans know what they have in him.

David47
04-11-2018, 07:31 PM
Not only does Brandon built great wings, he also builds great crates for shipping Kitfox kits overseas, in this case to Australia, via China. I'm very grateful for that as there was no damage to anything inside, even though the crate got beat up in some areas. Thanks Brandon. :D

Wheels
04-11-2018, 09:31 PM
I just talked with Judd today and I continue to be blown away by the way the team takes ownership of their company! I’ve seen Judd work extra days,nights,whatever to giterdone and I have been the recipient of the Kitfox spirit since 2010. Don’t know if there is a Christmas bonus program at KF but I would throw a dollar at it for the service alone, not to mention real friends,real airplanes ...

jdmcbean
04-12-2018, 04:30 AM
Wow! Thanks guys!
Yes, WE at Kitfox Aircraft have great TEAM!
Debra and I are very appreciative and do recognize the value of everyone it takes to make this dream a reality... from the welding/fabrication, parts/shipping, wings, fiberglass, build/assembly, LSA... to the Kitfox community.
WE REALLY DO HAVE A GREAT TEAM!

aviator79
04-12-2018, 04:32 AM
Not only does Brandon built great wings, he also builds great crates for shipping Kitfox kits overseas

And maybe great fiberglass work soon?

Brandon Petersen
04-16-2018, 05:46 AM
Thank you all! You're very kind!! Every day I'm thankful to be part of the Kitfox family and be able to associate with so many quality people around the world.

B

efwd
04-16-2018, 08:08 PM
Brandon, Thanks for the offer to run into the factory on your day off Saturday to enable me to carry my purchase home on the plane. Much appreciated.
Eddie

jrevens
04-17-2018, 09:27 AM
I too have admired all of the work I’ve seen that you did, Brandon! I truly wish you had been around when my quick build wings were done... you’re a true craftsman (plus, a truly nice guy)! It’s one thing to do meticulous, careful work on your own one-time project, but to do that time & time again in a factory situation is another matter. I’d say the same about Judd and others too... like John said, they really do have a great team.

Cherrybark
04-17-2018, 10:35 AM
One of my smarter moves was to buy the quick build wings assembled by Brandon. On the downside, I'm not sure I ever managed a Hysol fillet as pretty as those he put on each and every rib.