09-24-2009, 10:19 PM
Do airplane's have day dreams?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2432/3952649758_b8be69f6bb_b.jpg

Mark
09-25-2009, 07:26 AM
mine has nightmares...

Dorsal
09-25-2009, 09:35 AM
What a great shot, don't know if planes daydream but I am sure I do enough for both myself and my plane. (looking out the window of my office at blue skies with a just a few puffy clouds, more motivation)

Slyfox
09-25-2009, 09:47 AM
mine doesn't, but the fella that flies it does.

I wake up, it's 5:30. I roll out of bed. find my way to the shower and jump in. I get out, dry off. All the while thinking, dreaming of what this mornings flight is going to be. Lately it has been dark out. I make it to the airport, still dark. :eek:

I swing open the doors and roll out my sweethart.:p I check er over and climb in, not much to do, because I went out the night before and cleaned the window and filled er up.

I take off, the sun starting to come up. I fly over the valley with a slight mist over the ground. Soon the sun is popping up, what a sight. What a life. Nothing like it. Where do I go, who cares, as long as I'm flying.

Wiley
09-25-2009, 01:25 PM
My brother sent me this yesterday and it seemed appropriate for the thread:

A pilot took his grandson to the airport to watch airplanes, which always enthralled the boy. He watched, fascinated, as several airplanes took off and flew up, up and away, into the sky. Then they spotted a plane on final, and the boy asked what the plane was doing. The grandfather explained that the pilot was done flying and coming in to land now. And the boy looked up with angelic eyes and said, "But if you take off, why would you ever want to land?"