PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in AZ...NM....TX

WWhunter
12-14-2017, 09:05 AM
Any model 7 owners in the above listed states that would be open to a meet and let me look at their plane? I will be in Alamogordo Christmas until New Year's, then in SW Az (Sierra Vista) for a couple of weeks. After that I will be going to Legend aircraft in Sulgur Springs, TX then down to McAllen, Tx.

I can travel a ways from these cities if needed. I am in the process of looking for a new/newer plane with several options to look at. RANS, Legend Cub, and the Kitfox are what I have narrowed my favorite choices down to. Seating position and comfort isy main concern.

DesertFox4
12-14-2017, 04:42 PM
There are a couple model 7’s in Tucson area and of course we have several in Chandler but that would be quite a drive from Sierra Vista. Let me know if you want to come up to the valley.

WWhunter
12-14-2017, 07:32 PM
Thank you DF. Heck yes, I will easily make a drive up to Tucson. I may even get up to Chandler since I have a guy that I know from here in MN that goes west of Phoenix for the winters. He's at an airpark in Aguila(I think) and plan on visiting him also. I will PM you when I get down there for contact info if that is acceptable.

DesertFox4
12-14-2017, 09:27 PM
Aguila or Eagles Roost, is about 75 miles or so west of N. W. Phoenix.
I'll P.M. you with my contact info.

DesertFox4
12-14-2017, 09:35 PM
Keith.

P.M. sent.

Rodney
12-19-2017, 11:13 PM
I live north of Sulphur Springs. Do you have any dates set when u might be there??

Rodney

WWhunter
12-28-2017, 09:26 AM
Rodney,
Sorry for the late reply. I have been on the road for several days. Not yet sure when I will be in Texas. Best guess is mid January. I can send a pm when I am figure out for sure when I will be in your area. This retired life makes it hard to plan things. Actually, I should say it is my wife's retired life that makes it difficult, I never know what she has planned for 'us'. LOL

Rodney
12-28-2017, 02:18 PM
I can understand that. When u get a handle on when you might be there
send me a text to 580-513-8153. If the weather cooperates I’ll fly down n we can go flying in my Kitfox. Be sure to text me and I’ll call you back.

Looking forward to meeting you n doing some flying. Your gonna love the Kitfox

Rodney

WWhunter
12-28-2017, 05:50 PM
Rodney,
Thanks! I will get in touch whenever we get over that way.

Rodney
01-30-2018, 06:17 PM
WWhunter. Did you ever make it to Texas?????

Hope you may still be in the area n we can go flying

Hope to hear from you soon

Rodney

WWhunter
02-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Rodney,
Made it to McAllen Tx last night. Caught that nasty flu and wasn't traveling as planned. I stopped into Double Eagle airport in Albuquerque, NM and met a Kitfox owner there.
Not yet sure when I will be headed back north and stopping in Sulfur Springs.
Keith

Rodney
02-01-2018, 01:43 PM
Lots of people around here are fighting the flu. Seems to be bad this year. News said the flu vaccine missed this particular strain Hope you get better.