PDA

View Full Version : Lexan dealers?

GMKman
06-29-2017, 01:24 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a lexan supplier in Tucson Az. That carries grey tinted lexan thinner than .118. Need enough to do both full doors. Any suggestions would be great. Thx.

efwd
06-29-2017, 02:24 PM
Have you seen ArizonaPlastics.com ? Looks to be a source of many Polycarbonate products and they list at least one company in Tucson. Harrington Industrial Plastics Inc.

jrthomas
06-29-2017, 02:45 PM
I contacted a local glass company. They ordered a 4 x 8 sheet of an "aviation quality" Lexan. It's a local family owned company that's been in business as long as I can remember. I trusted their advise that it was a better quality of Lexan. I paid a little more but I was satisfied with it. I don't know if it was really any better for my use than standard quality. I called around to other suppliers but most only would order in bulk. I picked mine up and didn't have to pay any shipping charge. Good luck. James Thomas

TJay
06-29-2017, 06:11 PM
Wicks has it, and its not to bad to ship it, they roll it up, I have bought the .060 several times.

GMKman
06-30-2017, 05:08 AM
Thanks for the ideas. I found some in Cali. and are willing to ship it to my door faster and cheaper than anyone around here.
Brad..