PDA

View Full Version : Trouble gettin in

jrthomas
08-23-2016, 09:59 AM
Anyone having trouble getting into teamkitfox.com? Not having any problem getting into any other website except this one. I started having trouble, I believe on the 19th. I thought the site was down but when I got in last night there were several days of posts. I was not able to get in at all this morning. This is the 1st time today. Anyone else? James Thomas

SkySteve
08-23-2016, 10:01 AM
I had the same problem last evening and early this morning. Seems to be working OK right now for me.

DesertFox4
08-23-2016, 10:22 AM
Started on last Friday guys. I flew to Wisconsin for a wedding and had intermittent success pulling up the site all weekend. Spent some time with GoDaddy tech support instead of attending wedding rehearsals.

Still sporadic this morning so was with tech support for another couple hours. They say they are having widespread difficulties with the Buckeye,AZ server location. Just depends on where you are if you are affected by this. Most will see no interuptions, hopefully. My end of operations looks fine.

This is the first time I've been able to connect today. Will take care of some daily behind the scenes housework for TeamKitfox then leave for my day job finally.
Hopefully they will get all the GoDaddy ducks in a row soon.

jrthomas
08-23-2016, 04:04 PM
Thanks Desert Fox. James T

rv9ralph
08-24-2016, 04:17 PM
Well, that splains it! I was having the same intermittent problem... mostly off.. tried everything I could think of at my end.
Thanks for the work on getting it straightened out.

Ralph
Livermore, CA

DesertFox4
08-24-2016, 04:23 PM
Still hit and miss here. When talking to tech support at GoDaddy, it sounded like a serious issue for them. I expect intermittent connection difficulties for a little while yet. Tech support said the "super geeks" were called in for this one.
Not sure what that means.;)

SkySteve
08-24-2016, 07:31 PM
"Call in the GoDaddy Girls", "Call in the GoDaddy Girls"!