PDA

View Full Version : Kitlogpro

bholland
03-21-2016, 02:52 PM
Does anyone have different contact info for the mykitlog web page tech support. My hard drive went out on my computer and they were unable to restore mykitlog that was downloaded onto the old one. I have tried to contact them by email, and calling with no response. I can still log into my web page but can not add anything/update it without the download. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Brett

Flybyjim
03-21-2016, 06:06 PM
Good luck getting help, I had a similar situation a few months back, it took 3 weeks to get a response from kit-log-pro. Their suggestions for me did not work, I'm not a programer and when I asked for them for help he had no response. Early on this company was very helpful, perhaps this is not so for all but this was my experience.

Danzer1
03-21-2016, 06:55 PM
As I understand it, the owner of the site had a stroke and is in rehab. So no support is available at this time. Let's all give Matt our best wishes and hopes that he has a speedy recovery!

Greg

colospace
03-22-2016, 06:44 AM
Back in early December, I had a question about Windows 10 compatibility and got a timely response from Matt.

bholland
03-22-2016, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the replies!! If you guys hear anything further about his recovery please let me know. At least now I know why I haven't heard back from them.

Brett