PDA

View Full Version : Byrds Adventure Center Flyin May 7-10

SkyPirate
05-04-2015, 06:09 PM
this week end is Byrd's center,..but checking the weather its not looking too good,..I am in the upper part of the storms passing with 60 to 80% chance of thunder storms Friday Saturday and sunday,..folks that are anticipating going that are closer to Byrd's center have been reporting forecasted 80 to 90% for the 3 days of the event,..

http://www.byrdsadventurecenter.com/activities/fly.html

SkyPirate
05-04-2015, 06:11 PM
there isn't an ident yet,,but this is the runway and co ordinates

SkyPirate
05-04-2015, 07:09 PM
I've never been there but it looks like the planes are parking up under the tree's ,..if I knew for sure I could put a tarp up just in case so I could cover the kitfox,..I might have to call as the week progresses,,watching the weather etc..

you still planning on going Paul?

Paul Z
05-04-2015, 07:32 PM
I haven't gotten my Advanced Flight System back yet. I kind of doubt I will get it back in time to get it installed and flying. I hope to get it sometime this week.

SkyPirate
05-05-2015, 05:31 AM
A group of 12 planes that planned on attending out of Arkansas are trying to get the Fly-in moved to the next week end due to weather, if I hear it's got a rain date , i will let you know

Paul Z
05-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Good it's 20, 25, 30 mph winds today. The weather forecast isn't goo for this week. Still waiting on my Advanced Flight System. I need to order some oil today, I need an oil change, still waiting on my order for Aeroshell. I need to call Rotax for an alternative oil.