PDA

View Full Version : Exciting News!!!!

Jbeck
04-12-2015, 08:56 PM
My wife and I are expecting! It's a kitfox! Due date is the first half of June.

I can't wait to get started and look forward to the help and future friends from the Kitfox community. Pictures of the nursery to follow. :)

Paul Z
04-12-2015, 09:18 PM
JBeck,

Man I hope the labor pains aren't too bad for your wife. That delivery will be making medical history.

There will be a lot of sleepless nights worrying about your baby.

Best of luck, and welcome to the Kitfox Family,

rosslr
04-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Good for you! I hope it grows up quickly!

Look forward temporaries reports.

Chhers

ejoern
04-13-2015, 06:55 AM
Congrats to my fellow Colorado builder! Cant wait to help with "babysitting" and spending time in the "nursery" raising the new addition.

SkyPirate
04-13-2015, 08:24 AM
in this case..the Mourning sickness is over :)congrats~!!

Paul Z
04-13-2015, 09:37 AM
Don't forget, when the time is right, Taxi training is very important to a good nights sleep!

Jbeck
06-17-2015, 09:26 PM
Hey all,

I've created a Facebook group page for anyone that wishes to follow the progress of my SS7 build. :)

Http://Facebook.com/groups/n927ak

TahoeTim
06-18-2015, 07:02 AM
congrats and welcome to the group

that "baby" will quickly grow up and become your "mistress", demanding all of your time and money :D

After a long winter of working in a somewhat heated hangar, I have a renewed drive to finish mine.

GWright6970
06-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Jbeck
10-31-2015, 09:25 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have started a blog for my build. I have been using Facebook but there are some people that aren't a part of the Facebook universe. Thus the reason for the blog. Please enjoy and feel free to offer any criticism or ideas since this is my first aircraft build.

Here is the link: http://kitfoxbuild.blogspot.com/

Dorsal
11-01-2015, 04:13 AM
Cool, I look forward to following along.

Paul Z
11-01-2015, 07:31 AM
congrats and welcome to the group

that "baby" will quickly grow up and become your "mistress", demanding all of your time and money :D

After a long winter of working in a somewhat heated hangar, I have a renewed drive to finish mine.

Don't talk about his mistress, his wife may hear. Then he will be in the Dog House, he'll never get let out to go fly!

jmodguy
11-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Way cool Jbeck! Looking forward to watching your build.
As for building, it's best to just get to it. Things will start to make sense once you start putting the puzzle pieces together. Sometimes staring at it will get you more confused! Do take note of the warnings and cautions in the manual! Read it through a couple times before you pick up the drill. Don't ask me how I know... :rolleyes:
I have a V project that I picked up back in August that is a little bit ahead of you. It's on the gear and the control sticks and mechanism is in. Wings are at quick-build stage. Tail feathers are almost ready for cover. Working on the panel now.

rosslr
11-01-2015, 01:22 PM
All the best for your build Jeremy - We look forward to the progress. If you want to avoid a lot of mistakes then look at my blog! I have found that this forum is the best support there is (after the manual) and if you post heaps of photos along with short descriptions, the wise ones here will be all over it (in a very positive way!). Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

cheers

ross