PDA

View Full Version : POH - check lists

cranland
01-07-2015, 02:53 AM
I have a series 6 and am going to take my checkride for my private in it and I'm sure the DPE will want to see checklist. Does anyone have POH or preflight/start up procedure checklist. Or know where I can obtain one?
Appreciate any help,
Peter

tommg13780
01-07-2015, 03:22 AM
Don't forget to have a current sectional chart available. I believe that's still a required item.

SkyPirate
01-07-2015, 06:16 AM
I made one and laminated it, leave it with the sectional on the co pilot seat when you go for check ride, have him climb in while your doing your preflight, don't forget to show him how to get out of the plane :)

cranland
01-07-2015, 07:38 AM
I made one and laminated it, leave it with the sectional on the co pilot seat when you go for check ride, have him climb in while your doing your preflight, don't forget to show him how to get out of the plane :)

Anyway you could email me a copy of yours? peteroakley@comcast.net

SkyPirate
01-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Pete..How soon is your check ride? I will be glad to send you a copy, today and tomorrow I'm pretty much tied up and won't be able to get to the airport, but Friday I can copy it and e mail it to you

SkyPirate
01-07-2015, 10:40 AM
I had my CC all marked on the sectional with a seperate kneeboarding size of paper with waypoints divert airports times places fuel burn to get fuel etc crossing any MOA 's have the freq to check activity on that list

cranland
01-07-2015, 12:18 PM
Pete..How soon is your check ride? I will be glad to send you a copy, today and tomorrow I'm pretty much tied up and won't be able to get to the airport, but Friday I can copy it and e mail it to you

That would be great THanks!

Paul Z
01-07-2015, 01:20 PM
I could go out to the Airport and get my 7SS Pilots POH.

SkyPirate
01-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Either way Paul, if you send him a copy before Friday let me know :)

Paul Z
01-07-2015, 05:05 PM
I have a series 6 and am going to take my checkride for my private in it and I'm sure the DPE will want to see checklist. Does anyone have POH or preflight/start up procedure checklist. Or know where I can obtain one?
Appreciate any help,
Peter

Peter,

I have both of my POH. I have a Generic that I purchased that covers all Kitfoxes. I have been wanting to make a PDF copy of it, so it gave me a reason to stop Procrastinating and Get Er Done.

Paul Z
01-07-2015, 06:16 PM
I made copies of the Generic Kitfox Pilot's Guide with info on the Series 6, for a 912 engine, and I made copies of the Checklist. You can order the Kitfox Pilot's Guide by Edward S. Downs from John McBean. I used it for my BFR check ride for two years. Private Message me your E-Mail and I will e-mail the PDF's to you.

John McBean has a strong nondisclosure statement on his POH for 703KA, so I better not send you anything from that one. .