PDA

View Full Version : New member introduction

lostman
03-29-2014, 01:39 PM
Hello all,

I'm a new Avid owner but thought that I might be able to gather more information from this site as well.

I purchased the original Avid MK V (called Pursang) from John Larsen last month.

A little about me: I'm a professional pilot but love aircraft that I actually have to fly instead of pushing buttons. I have time in almost 60 different makes and models and enjoy being able to jump from plane to plane, including ultralights when I get a chance. I have over 3800 hours of time and over 1500 hours of dual given as a CFII/MEI.

Looking forward to being able to participate and learn on the forum.

Kenneth

Dave S
03-29-2014, 01:55 PM
Welcome aboard Kenneth,

Dave S
KF7 Trigear - Flying
912ULS Warp Drive
St Paul, Minne-snowta

Dorsal
03-29-2014, 03:24 PM
Welcome, glad to have you join in, sounds like lots of valuable experience.

cubtractor
03-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Welcome! You'll get plenty of information here. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

SkySteve
03-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Welcome, Kenneth. Glad you are part of the seemingly small number of professional pilots that like to fly GA planes. Some of us small plane guys would love to see the world from your office once in a while.

Pilot4Life
03-31-2014, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the Forum Kenneth. Enjoy getting caught up on all things Kitfox...

GuppyWN
03-31-2014, 10:33 PM
Welcome, Kenneth. Glad you are part of the seemingly small number of professional pilots that like to fly GA planes. Some of us small plane guys would love to see the world from your office once in a while.

We're here! I'm just a lurker trying to soak up as much as I can as I hunt for a clean V that says "pick me!"