PDA

View Full Version : Hi intro

Jbeck
02-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi all just wanted to say hi. I'm new to the forum and wanted to see who's out there. Not sure when but I have become obsessed with this aircraft. I can't wait to start building. I'm also hoping to find anyone in Colorado that has a kitfox or is in the process of building a kitfox that they would like to show off, please get a hold of me. My wife and I plan to drive up to the factory this May to check things out but it would be great to meet someone local to me that has a kitfox.

jrevens
02-23-2014, 10:24 AM
Hi Jeremy,
There are quite a few Kitfoxes in Colorado. There are at least 2 of us in the Denver area building SS 7s. Check your Private Messages.

SkyPirate
02-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the site JBeck

ejoern
02-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Hi Jeremy,

I am in Colorado Springs and am building a SS7. Feel free to contact me. Would be happy to show you my build.

Eric

Paul Z
02-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Welcome JBeck,
Hope you enjoy the website, and the building process.

Paul Zz

Meyertheflyer
02-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Welcome Jeremy! You're in for great times ahead.

rdooley79
02-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Welcome,

I just brought home N94JE home. It will be hangered at Boulder Municipal Airport in the next few weeks.

This is not a new Kitfox but new to me!

Model IV -1200 with 582GH, Grove Gear.

If you plan to be in the Boulder area, PM me. I'd love to show off my new plane.

:D

Pilot4Life
02-23-2014, 09:13 PM
Welcome to the Forum JBeck! Even if your build is years out, this is a great site and group of folks to follow regarding Kitfoxing....enjoy perusing the site, dig through it and you'll likely find any answer to any question...if not, ask and within a day (at the latest) you'll get a reply. Again, welcome...

Danh
02-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Come on in the info is great. its really been a great help building, I search for photos to help me show the way.

rosslr
02-23-2014, 10:19 PM
ditto all the previous comments JBeck. I did likewise - did all the desktop comparisons and then visited the factory and did some hours with Stick and Rudder to confirm I liked the aircraft. Very helpful people on this site and I just post every few days with the thought someone might benefit - but I take heaps more than I provide and, as Danh says, it is so helpful to look for photos that help you make sense of what the manual is saying. You are welcome to visit our build project too if you feel like it.

cheers

ross

colospace
02-24-2014, 07:39 AM
Jeremy,
I'm one of the two that John refers to and I am in the SW Denver Metro area if you would be up this way.