PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Music and No Commentary Ski Flying Video

kitfoxnick
02-22-2014, 05:21 AM
Sorry this is the first time I have ever shot, and edited a video. I didn't know that the camera's default setting had it shut down every twenty minutes. Therefore I missed most of what I wanted to capture. This was edited with a free version of the editing software as I am trying to find software that works for me. Editing is a chore for the inexperienced, it was late, and I just wanted to finish. Hope the music is not to annoying. I'll try putting in some commentary next time. Still a lot of learning to do.

https://vimeo.com/87215708

t j
02-22-2014, 06:23 AM
Interesting to watch. Lots of things to look at on the ground and certainly no shortage of landing areas with your new skis. Federals?

GT280flyer
02-22-2014, 06:35 AM
Nick great video, looks like some nice dairy country you are flying in and around down there. Keep the videos coming helps cheer up us kitfoxer's in the Northeast without skis that aren't flying.

Paul Z
02-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Enjoyed it, being from South Texas one question. What is that white stuff?:)

kitfoxnick
02-22-2014, 09:10 AM
Interesting to watch. Lots of things to look at on the ground and certainly no shortage of landing areas with your new skis. Federals?

Federal 1500

Paul, the white stuff is fun.

avidflyer
02-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Very nice video. Winter ski flying is my favorite time to fly. Of course in northern Mn, that's over half the year..... Jim Chuk