PDA

View Full Version : The "Ladies" are at it again!

DesertFox6
12-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Yup! It's THAT most important time of year, AGAIN, and that can mean only one important thing: The Ladies Love Taildraggers crew has released another Holiday Video for the general amazement, amusement and glorification of the most glorious form God ever created...the Taildragger! :rolleyes:

Enjoy this year's fun-filled, fantasy-fulfilling film format at: http://www.ladieslovetaildraggers.com/blog/ladieslovetaildraggers-2013-holiday-video.

"E.T."
(And tell 'em I sent ya!) ;)

DesertFox4
12-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Thanks E.T. One of my favorite aviation sites. The girls know how to have fun with their airplanes. I saw Miss Dee's Cub.:)

SkySteve
12-09-2013, 06:00 AM
Very cool!

wannafly
12-15-2013, 08:54 AM
I vote that they make a calendar....

DesertFox6
12-15-2013, 09:00 PM
You may get your wish, wannafly; the "LLT" website somehow got wind of my initial posting, below, and is now quoting it directly, along with a link to THIS website, as a lead-in to their video! Assuming they have a member (not including my wife, Miss Dee) who monitors our TKF website, they may pick up on your request any day now. :) It's kinda like having Santa know what you want for Christmas, isn't it? *

And, speaking of Santa's omniscient observations, take a gander at this clip from the plyer of friendly skies to the north; "WestJet" (that's Canadian for "Southwest Airlines spirit" up in cold country ;)) Airlines, which has an annual pranking itch that they just HAVE to scratch each year at this time, is also "at it again" just like the Lady Taildraggers. Take a gander at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIEIvi2MuEk. (Hankies are authorized.)

How can you NOT love Canadians? If that doesn't warm your heart, not even an SS-7 kit jammed tail-first under your Christmas tree will make you smile! :D

"E.T."
* Of course, these days, with the NSA tapping everything to include maple trees, this surveillance concept seems somehow creepier than I remember it being when I was a kid! :rolleyes:

Pilot4Life
12-15-2013, 10:31 PM
I don't know DF6...an SS-7 under my tree would bring more tears to my eyes than that video did. Great Job WESTJET! Esser, and all our Northern neighbors, have a Merry Christmas!

DesertFox4
12-16-2013, 04:13 PM
That was great E.T. Thanks for posting. WestJet and their employees found the Christmas Spirit.:D I hope it spreads across the boarder to the South.:)

Dick B in KY
12-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Good to see an airline (an especially the employees) do something for it's riders.
Bet no airline I know of in the states would think of something like this.

Dick B