PDA

View Full Version : Which Ski's for a KitFox?

N213RV
11-23-2013, 06:54 AM
Does anyone have any experience with either TrickAir or Summit Skis? Both are about the same price, look similar, but not sure which one would be 'better'.

Anyone with any experience?
Thanks!

kmach
11-23-2013, 10:21 AM
Hi, I have used the summit aircraft skis now for three winters. I really like them and Mike is real good to deal with, and provided me with tech support when rigging and setting up. I looked at the trick air , they were more expensive and I liked that Mike had his skis setup on his kitfox . If not already known Summit are a sponsor of this site ( look lower left ) .Two thumbs up ;)

Av8r3400
11-23-2013, 03:16 PM
I personally know the Trick-Air guys. They are out of a nearby airport to me. Their products are top notch. Summit it also a good product and has been said is a site sponsor.

With a friend I built my own skis for my bungee gear then for my Grove gear we did a new set. Look at my YouTube video link in the signature to see them in action.

fastfred
01-15-2019, 11:35 AM
Has anyone use the Datunair skis?

Esser
01-15-2019, 12:58 PM
I almost bought them this year. Glad I didn't cause we have such a lack of snow. Everyone I talk to you has used them loves them. I think they are the best bang for your buck. Plus the Canadian dollar is low right now so you get 25% off.