PDA

View Full Version : My Album is now uploaded!

phintz
11-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Hello everyone! Just wanted to let my fellow builders/owners know that my album got uploaded lastnight thanks to Desert Fox!! It is a Series 6 with the tri gear. I'm wiring now so hopefully soon I can show pics of the first flight! Please if anyone has questions or comments please feel free to ask! Constructive critism is always appreciated! Happy Looking

Series 6 build photos (http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/album.php?u=3014)

Patrick
Series 6 builder

Pilot4Life
11-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Awesome progress Patrick! Those kiddos sure look excited too...the Kitfox Grin is a permanent look...what's the estimate for completion? Looking forward to the reports...

phintz
11-13-2013, 11:33 AM
I am looking at spring! After wiring ill finish the the windshield, then I need to go back and paint the cowls , doors and small things like fuel caps , inspection rings and a few others!! Then on too the first flight! I don't have my pilot license yet so will have a friend fly off the 40 hrs, then I can train in my own aircraft. That's the plan anyways.

SkySteve
11-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Phintz,
Better be careful having a friend fly off the 40 hours. He may not let you have your plane back afterwards!;):D

Pilot4Life
11-13-2013, 08:49 PM
If you'd like to come to Arizona, I'll offer to both complete your training AND fly off that 40 hours for you!:D:D:D I instruct in King Air 300s and we have about 360 days of good flying weather per year...should have that 40 (approx) hours flown off in, what do you think guys...4-5 years!!!:D (wink, wink) Seriously though, enjoy the training and remember that the C172 you train in is not the agile Kitfox you'll enjoy later!