PDA

View Full Version : Another new builder

Danh
07-24-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi all, I ordered my 7 Super Sport kit yesterday and I am excited to join the Kitfox family, Thanks in advance for all the help, advice, pictures and encouragement to full fill the dream
Dan Hatch
Lake Stevens WA

Danh
07-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Performance and versatility, along with a long history and support group were the main factors on choosing the kitfox 7SS, It will be a tail dragger with most likely the 914ULS, I ordered just about every option available FWB only at this time,

akarmy
07-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Hi all, I ordered my 7 Super Sport kit yesterday and I am excited to join the Kitfox family, Thanks in advance for all the help, advice, pictures and encouragement to full fill the dream
Dan Hatch
Lake Stevens WA

Hi Dan,

When you get weary of building... no that would never happen, feel free to drop me a line and I'll take you flying to remind you of the finished product! I'm just south of you based in Auburn...

Danh
07-24-2013, 08:47 AM
thanks Andy, I will take you up on the offer, and some day I can also fly my Kitfox to Copalis,

Esser
07-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Right on Dan,

Make sure you post pics while you build.

Dorsal
07-24-2013, 11:30 AM
Congrats and welcome to the team!

chefwarthog
07-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the brotherhood!!!!

kitfox5v
07-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Andy, I soo wish I lived near you. I read what you posted about When you get weary of building. I too have been weary, but my kitfox flyers near don't seem to feel like you do. Can not get a ride to save my life. I have traveled to see them Sometimes up to 4 hrs. but " just came back" "just put it up" "Will call you" "will come get you" is all I hear. Soo let down by them. Sorry to say East Coasters are not living up to the Kitfox friendly reputation I hear about on the forum. I would like to meet up with you one day and shake you hand. You are what Kitfox is all about. Thanks again. Eddie:confused: P.S Welcome to the club Dan H. you are lucky to have Andy so near. Buy him some fuel. It never worked for me though.

WISDAN
07-25-2013, 07:12 PM
Andy, Congrats on your purchase! kitfox is a great airplane and as a more recent completion builder I am really pleased how my airplane flies.

Happy Building!

Dan G
Model IV 1200

Geowitz
07-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Eddie - Sent you a PM.

Esser
07-26-2013, 04:27 AM
If I had a plane to fly I would give people rides. The offer is on the table for anyone to come sit in it and make noise though.

flipper_53
07-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Not to highjack this post, but. Josh didn't you and Natalie laugh at Brad and I when we made airplane noises while sitting in your plane? LOL
Thanks again for allowing us to visit
Marshall

Esser
07-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Haha we laughed because after we push it back into the garage when we are done for the day we climb in and make noises haha....ok maybe it's just me while Nat rolls her eyes.