PDA

View Full Version : I just joined the forum yesterday April 29th

SkyPirate
04-29-2009, 11:08 AM
Hello all,..

I'm just getting back into the flying scene or I should say ,..trying to.
I have owned kitfox aircraft and I love them,.there is a photo of the kitfox II I owned in my album N-73DS bluehead 582, 3 blade tappered tip warp( built by Dennis Sawyer in Nashua NH) which I had to sell to a gentleman in NH back in the 1900's due to finding out about a child I fathered back in the early 90's when I was racing circle track ,that was removed from her mother at age 3 and placed in foster care,when I found out about all of this, I sold my planes, my house,..my truck,..everything I owned ..to find her and fight the courts to get her.
After 4 years of searching,..and 3 years of court , She moved in with us in 2003 when we were living in North Carolina,..we now live in Missouri.
I am currently considering a model 4 kitfox that has not been completed ,..I am considering putting a model year 2000 Geo 1.3 EFI conversion (100HP)with a raven redrive on the model 4.
But not committed to it yet.

Bryan
05-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Congrats on finding your daughter. Glad you joined the forum as you will be able to get lots of answers and advice that you would never get any other way. There are a lot of projects out there and I am sure you will be able to find one and make it work for you when the time is right. What part of Mizzouri? I am in Eastern Kansas, so maybe not to far away. Bryan

SkyPirate
05-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi Bryan ,..I'm 20 miles south of Rolla MO off route 63 ,..
Thanks for the welcome ,..
I made a deal with my wife,..if I build her a 10,000 square foot house ,..then I get a new plane ,..well the house is almost done ~!!! Whew ,..I even built the cabinets,.. (45 feet of solid oak bottom cabinets,..and 35 foot of upper with a matching island and hide away bar) in this place so when I said build her a house ..I mean I built it ha ha .
I am really considering one of Johns anniversary model 4's,..I spoke to him yesterday, and he said he had 10 serial #'s left,..and I have been talking to a gentleman about his model 4 that he started in I think 1996,..but never finished also ..he bought it with all the options,..
I'm just bidding my time until then,..but knowing the time is short,..John has already sold 15 of the 25 anniversary model 4's

Chase