PDA

View Full Version : Fabric reinforcement plate install

phintz
03-19-2013, 10:33 AM
On the front plate installation, does the plate go to the outside (front) or towards the inside?

Dave S
03-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Hi Patrick,

Could you provide a little more info as to which plate/location you are interested in:confused:......otherwise I have some concerns I might make an incorrect assumption about what you need/which part is in discussion.

THX
DS

phintz
03-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Hi Patrick,

Could you provide a little more info as to which plate/location you are interested in:confused:......otherwise I have some concerns I might make an incorrect assumption about what you need/which part is in discussion.

THX
DS

This would be the front plate(leading edge side) , basically it makes a "c " or hook per say, which way does the longer part go towards the leading edge or trailing, hard to explain! Hope this helps, 402 750 8916 is my #.

AirFox
03-19-2013, 01:19 PM
The trailing edge. Assuming your talking about the reinforcement plate on the front spar bracket. The plate gets glued to the inside of the fabric.

phintz
03-19-2013, 02:48 PM
The trailing edge. Assuming your talking about the reinforcement plate on the front spar bracket. The plate gets glued to the inside of the fabric.

Thanks Airfox, thats what I need, And It looks like I have some work to do. I have the plate already installed (incorrectly), with the top fabric installed also. :(